Mittwoch, 17. März 2010
[You Are a Beautiful Blogger Because You Have Sunshine Award Combo]
Magaly over at Pagan Culture nominated me for a combination of blogger awards (which usually tend to confuse me, but for which I am thankful nevertheless). Go there and read, you'll learn lots of interesting, intriguing and funny stuff!
I decided to follow Magaly's rules and share one "lucky fact" and three things that brighten up my days.
I have a "lucky stone" in my purse. Don't know what kind of mineral it is, but it is pretty and has many nice colors and it feels good. And as long as it feels good, it will accompany me.
Three Things to Brighten Up my Day:
1. Coffee. Lots of coffee. Made with cinnamon, cardamom and some cocoa, add real cream and a spoonful of homemade vanilla sugar. Enjoy.
2. Cooking. Nurturing the body is the same as nurturing the soul. On really down days, I bake bread.
3. Writing. Letters, short stories, blog entries, no matter what.
And since my lucky number is 7, I will pass this award combination on to...
1. "Pumpkins and Toadstools" for beautiful insights presented in interesting ways.
2. "Naked in the Closet" for honest, personal writing.
3. "Flying off the broom handle" because it always is a fun read that gets you to think (sometimes I have a strange idea of fun, I know).
4. "Cookpot stories" because it combines two of my passions.
5. "Aux demilunes" which I only found recently but which seems to be a wonderful and interesting blog.
6. "At the farm" with its inspiring, funny and interesting stories and photos.
7. "Fraeulein von und zu Amok" because she is honest and writes about what she thinks is right.
To honor these awards, pass them on to your lucky number of bloggers. Tell the world one "lucky fact" and share three things to brighten up your day. Then lay back and enjoy. (^v^)