Donnerstag, 8. April 2010

[Announcement]



On Saturday, April 10th, 2010, 12.45p.m. EST (which would be 6.45p.m. CEST - you'll have to figure out all the rest for yourself, sorry, I'm lazy today :-) ) you may possibly - if all the technical stuff works and I don't get nervous or blow up the notebook by chance - witness me being interviewed online over there

The complete event will start about 45min earlier, if you want to learn more about the other, possibly far more brilliant authors who were also included in the anthology.

And if you want to help me to become famous *exaggerating*, make sure we're at the top of the amazon.com list (I was told there is a list and it is supposed to be important), head over to amazon on Saturday and look at the book or add it to your wish list (or maybe even buy it).

PS: I am absolutely thrilled that there is a picture at the top of this post! (^v^)

1 Kommentar:

Jon hat gesagt…

Congrats! That's amazing!