Dienstag, 22. Juni 2010

White

[A drabble is a story told in exactly 100 words. Including the title, this one is 101. Sorry for that.]

I am wearing white because I am a doctor. Maybe a nurse.
I am wearing white because my religion demands it to show my purity of soul.
I am wearing white to stand out.
I am wearing white because I am a bride, and I have no explanation for the fact that there are neither family nor groom present.
I am wearing white because all angels do.
I am wearing white to reflect sunlight to prevent global warming.
I am wearing white because it suits my purpose.
I don't remember why I am wearing white, and I don't really care.

Kommentare:

Rayna M. Iyer hat gesagt…

That's a really nice drabble. If you really want to make it 100 words, you can put a full stop after teh last white, and delete the 'and' at the start of the new sentence - you learn those tricks as you keep drabbling :-)

estrella05azul hat gesagt…

Really nice Diandra, loved this :) good use of 101 words!

WhisperingWriter hat gesagt…

I like this!