Samstag, 24. Juli 2010

[Fabulous Flash Award]

Another nice award was bestowed on this blog - the Fabulous Flash Award. Thank you very much, pegjet! It was a pleasant surprise!



The rules connected with this award include passing it on to four other excellent flash fiction writers, and it took some thinking to decide... but finally, here we go.

1. At Coffeerings Everywhere you find not only flash fiction, but most often intelligent drabbles (stories written in exactly 100 words). It doesn't matter whether the stories are based upon reality or upon imagination, they are worth reading.

2. Another short story blogger I recently came to enjoy reading can be found over here - Superfluous. I especially enjoy the clever way in which the stories are written, and I am sure you will, too!

3. True Stories Honest Lies is the third blog I would like to pass this award on to. The stories are short, imaginative and fun to read, and they sound fresh.

4. Mindspeak, finally, is one source of #FridayFlash I always look forward to. Go there and take at look at the stories, and you may understand why. They are clever, dark and fast.

There are, of course, a lot more deserving writers out there. Honestly, each and everyone who takes up the challenge to write and put their stories out here where everyone can read and comment and, if they want to, tear them apart - it's brave, and it's generous.

Kommentare:

Bukowski's Basement hat gesagt…

Congrats on your award: GREAT CHOICES

Rayna M. Iyer hat gesagt…

Thank you so much for the Award. I will really treasure it.

slommler hat gesagt…

Congrats on your award....well deserved.
Hugs
SueAnn

Laura Eno hat gesagt…

Congrats to you and your excellent choices!

Laura hat gesagt…

Wow! Thank you so much! I'm on holiday and don't have a reliable internet connection, but will proudly update and pass the award on once I'm home. Again, thank you. I'm honored.

T. Anne hat gesagt…

Congrats on the award!

sueperfluous hat gesagt…

Thank you so much for passing on the award to me. I am honoured. I am finding it very difficult to find the right people to bestow it on - so many, so good, which is why I have taken my time.