Donnerstag, 4. November 2010

This is me

There is nothing left to say, and so I keep quiet as I watch him leave. The flowers he sent me yesterday are lying on the floor, surrounded by puddles of water and white glass shards. My favorite vase. I will have to get a new one.

Of course he threw a fit. Hadn't he done enough for me? Didn't I love him anymore? Every guy acts like that. Heroes, broken and devastated. All of them. It's inevitable.

A smile hides just inside my ruby lips, barely waiting until the door closes.

It's part of the fun in my life.

Kommentare:

Cathy Webster (Olliffe) hat gesagt…

Oh, she's so mean!
(Wish I could be more like her)

slommler hat gesagt…

I think I am in love!!
Ha!
Hugs
SueAnn

Anneke hat gesagt…

This is true flash fiction! Character & story told in few words. I love it.

Marisa Birns hat gesagt…

Oh, what a heart breaker she is. But, at least she's enjoying herself. :)

Bukowski's Basement hat gesagt…

Loved the brevity and flawless execution of this...

A. S. Boudreau hat gesagt…

A lot shown in so few words. :)

Judy hat gesagt…

Nicely done...

Magaly Guerrero hat gesagt…

That is very dark, and sad, and so very true for some people; even me at one point in my life. It is kind of empowering to read about it and know that it was one of those unavoidable terrible thing that must happen in order to grow up into what one is meant to be.