Dienstag, 17. Mai 2011

Cold heart

You know, when I said 'forever', I actually meant it. Not like these celebrity-forever marriages, which last a month if they're lucky... or until they need some fresh publicity. Disgusting.

No, 'Till death do us part'. That kind of forever. With fidelity, love, the whole nine yards. I wasn't kidding, and it wasn't my fault you didn't get the hint.

Okay, so technically, one might say it's over. At least for one of us. But your heart doesn't look all that bad in my fridge, and I think I'll keep you around some more. Until you start smelling or something.

Kommentare:

slommler hat gesagt…

Ha!! Now that's forever for sure!!
Hugs
SueAnn

Magaly Guerrero hat gesagt…

This made laugh so hard. who said love ends with death?! Darkish and lovely! "Until you start smelling or something." loved that line ;-D

Judy hat gesagt…

Refrigerated cold heart...hhhmmm...