Freitag, 28. Oktober 2011

Not a story, still writing


[I know, I missed several story-writing occasions I had intended to participate in. Strange thing, with me being on vacation. But, and that is the marvellous part, I am only two scenes away from finally(!!!) completing my novel manuscript - the story I have been in love with since I was a child, and which took me several years to write and which will end up with 90,000 words - I had aimed for 70K in a first draft, but obviously there was more to it. Tomorrow I will once more get up early and hopefully put everything where it belongs. Of course afterwards I will still have to go through the whole thing and polish it, smooth edges and overlaps and such, but right now I am tired in a happy way. Just thought I'd let you know, in case you were wondering what I was up to. In the meantime you can still admire our tomcat.]

Kommentare:

petoskystone hat gesagt…

such a handsome boy!

SueAnn hat gesagt…

Congrats on nearing the finish line with your story!
Hugs
SueAnn

Diandra hat gesagt…

I'm done! Of course, I had the BF print the mauscript for me immediately and am starting final revisions today. ^^ But now I can finally write something new!

Magaly Guerrero hat gesagt…

Yay, congrats! Now I'm going to admire the cat. And then I'll aim to be awesome like you and get my MS finished ;-)

Cogent Ascending hat gesagt…

You're my freaking inspiration.
Some day i will learn how to do this.

Diandra hat gesagt…

@Cogent: Do what, take pictures of cats?